Trinity Lutheran School places a high value on communication with our school families. The following are some of the methods of communication you can expect:
- The school e-newsletter (Tiger Talk) is sent via email each Friday.
- Classroom newsletters from the teacher are sent home with your child each week. (Kindergarten through 4th Grade)
- Information from the school e-newsletter is printed and distributed weekly at all church services. These printed announcement sheets are also available in the school office each Monday morning.
- Trinity Lutheran School utilizes a system called Alerts Made Easy to communicate time-sensitive information with parents and guardians. When it comes to inclement weather, facility closings, changes in athletic schedules, and other important updates, Trinity is committed to ensuring that information is shared with families in an timely manner.
- TeacherEase is an online grade book and communication tool for contacting your child's teacher. In addition to grades and teacher contact information, TeacherEase also provides lunch menus, attendance reports, and classroom assignments.
- Trinity Lutheran Church and School also maintains a Facebook page. If you participate in social media, we encourage you to "like" our page so that you can receive reminders, share pictures, and stay up to date on events throughout the week.
- Trinity has Twitter and Instagram accounts. While those accounts are less active at the current time, we are always exploring and considering effective ways to utilize those platforms.
- Trinity Lutheran Church and School maintains a YouTube Channel and has a variety of videos available that share more about our mission and core values.
- The Parent-Student Handbook outlines the policies and practices of Trinity Lutheran School and is revised and published annually.