Trinity Lutheran Preschool places a high value on communication with our preschool families. The following are some of the methods of communication you can expect:
- Weekly classroom newsletters from the teacher are sent home with your child.
- The school e-newsletter (Tiger Talk) is sent via email each Friday.
- Information from the school e-newsletter is printed and distributed at all weekend church services. These printed announcement sheets are also available in the school office each Monday morning.
- Trinity Lutheran School utilizes a system called Alerts Made Easy to communicate time-sensitive information with parents and guardians. When it comes inclement weather, facility closings, changes in athletic schedules, and other important updates, Trinity is committed to ensuring that information is shared with families in an timely manner.
- Trinity Lutheran Preschool uses an application called Brightwheel to maintain effective communication with our families regarding student progress and development.
- Trinity Lutheran Church and School also maintains an active Facebook page. If you participate in social media, we encourage you to "like" our page so that you can receive reminders, share pictures, and stay up to date on events throughout the week.
- Trinity has Twitter and Instagram accounts. While those accounts are less active at the current time, we are always exploring and considering effective ways to use those platforms.
- Trinity Lutheran Church & School maintains a YouTube Channel and has a variety of videos available that share more about our mission and core values.
- The Parent-Student Handbook contains important information related to curriculum, tuition policy, discipline policy, arrival and departure procedures, general care information, visitor information, health care policy, and much more.